Full-Time Domiciliary Care Registered Manager
I am working on behalf of a highly reputable, national, domiciliary company, who are looking for a Registered Manager for their St Albans office.
- Deliver bespoke homecare in the area
- They are national company providing private homecare and live-in care
- Offer personal care and assist with medication to mainly the elderly
- Value their employees, offering ongoing training and opportunities for career progression
- Managing the day to day running of the branch
- They are currently providing 450 hours of care per week, mainly private
- Motivate and support staff to maintain, implement and achieve ongoing growth
- Ensure the service is compliant with the CQC
- Responsible for the established office team
- Previous care management experience – essential, whether Deputy or Care Manager
- Good knowledge of CQC regulations
- People management skills
- Knowledge of Hertfordshire area – desirable
- Longevity in roles
- Excellent personal skills
- Decent knowledge of the business side
You MUST have worked within a domiciliary care setting or similar at management level.
£31,000 – £35,000
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Niall Adams on 01706 827828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Key words: Registered Manager, Domiciliary Care, Hertfordshire
114 total views, 3 today