Domus are delighted to be working with a leading health and social care provider in South Wales to recruit for a dietician.
Based between two of their specialist services in Cardiff and Pontypridd, you will be responsible for managing a specialist case load of service users with complex nutritional needs, using evidence based and person centred principles, to assess, plan, implement and evaluate treatment.
They are paying between £29,200 and £34,800 dependent on experience.
- Managing a specialist case load of service users with complex nutritional needs, using evidence based and person centred principles, to assess, plan, implement and evaluate treatment.
- Managing all service resources effectively.
- To take responsibility in planning and developing a dietetic service with a range of adults with both psychiatric and physical needs.
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree in Human Nutrition and Dietetics or equivalent dietetic qualification.
- Registered to practice by HPC.
- Member of the British Dietetic Association
- Experience in clinical dietetics.
- Evidence of ongoing CPD training.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (increases with length of service)
- Reduced price gym membership schemes
- Free 24-hour helpline service from which staff can access to get advice on anything from money to family matters
If you are interested in the above position call James on 01628 630104 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference JD-DN-9313.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £250 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
76 total views, 1 today