Full-Time Deputy Operations Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen with the UK’s leading charity for mental health. They are looking for a Deputy Operations Manager for the North Region (clinical) to manage a MDT across the region, as well as ensure quality assurance and manage the external stakeholders.
**This role is a role which covers the North of England. You would be home based but would be required to travel when needed.**
For a century, they’ve helped former servicemen and women deal with trauma-related mental health conditions like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anxiety and depression. They provide UK-wide support to veterans on the phone and online, in the community and at their treatment centres.
£45,804 – £52,184 plus mileage
Key Responsibilities of Deputy Operations Manager of North:
- To provide service and operational management of the England North Hub and CTS Team. This includes the achievement of all operational performance targets including quality, safety, access, activity, finance, targets and staff performance and governance standards, ensuring the quality of services to patients and improving services towards best practice standards.
- This post holder will be CQC Registered Manager for the North England Region.
- The post holder reports to the Director of Operations for England and will be accountable for the overall operational management of all patient services within the scope of the role and will be expected to make a positive contribution to the delivery of the services within the region.
- To be responsible for the management of the Hubs as defined in the Health & Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2010 and the Care Quality Commission (Registration) Regulations 2009.
- The post holder will provide professional leadership and will take responsibility for the development and modernisation of the service, working with partner agencies in order to optimise opportunities for joint working in association with agreed plans.
Operations Director Requirements:
- Current healthcare professional registration – nursing or HCPC registered
- In-depth professional knowledge in a number of disciplines e.g. financial management, performance management information systems, staff management acquired through training, qualification and experience over extended period
- Evidence of up-to-date personal and professional development
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of service delivery and planning in relation to clinical services in particular mental health services
- Demonstrable experience in planning and implementing service change and cost-effective service improvements
- Proven ability to manage and lead MDTs.
- Multi-site experience not essential, but beneficial
- Knowledge of the NHS, its infrastructure and partner health care organisations in the current political context
- 30 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive stakeholder pension scheme – contributions matched up to 10% of salary
- Discount shopping vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- You will work within a reputable charity that is constantly evolving to meet the needs of our veterans, that has a fantastic cause and a committed follower base.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jade Coleman at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
168 total views, 13 today