Full-Time Deputy Nursing Home Manager/ Clinical Lead
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus Recruitment- Deputy Nursing Home Manager/Clinical Lead- Gloucestershire
- Competitive salary of £41,500
- Purpose built large home with great reputation
- Dynamic, busy home looking for a vibrant, clinical deputy manager
- Great opportunity to join a new company and to valued in your new role
- Enthusiastic and motivated team
- Excellent induction training
- Life Assurance Scheme
- On-going training and progression offered in role
- Be RGN or RMN qualified with a valid PIN code
- Have experience leading a team
- Be confident, vibrant and have a natural ability to manage
- Have a good understanding of all regulations and procedures
- Be able to lead a new movement towards electronic care plans and rota systems
- Have experience with NMX Nurse revalidation and mentorship
If you want to feel supported, understood, given the opportunity to step up into a Home Management role then this is the position for you!
If the answer is YES to all of these questions then please contact Ciara Westwell at Domus Recruitment on 01706 827828 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Key Words – Wales, Cardiff, RGN, , Nursing Home Manager, Deputy Manager, Elderly, Dementia, Nursing Home
1546 total views, 2 today