Full-Time Deputy Nursing Home Manager
Deputy Nursing Home Manager Wanted- Leeds, Interviewing Immediately!
We are currently working on behalf of a small independent care group who pride themselves on the high-quality person-centered care they deliver within all their Homes. They are predominately based within West Yorkshire and own a mixture of Residential and Nursing Homes.
What are they looking for?
- You might be an experienced Deputy Manager looking for a new challenge
- An experienced Nurse looking for the next step
- Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
- You will be required to work under pressure and be able to build relationships
- Proven experience in assisting in managing fully compliant Nursing Homes
- Experience in managing staff teams
- Relevant experience
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Deciding and initiating action
The successful applicant will;
- Have a proven track record managing teams in an elderly care environment
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have an active NMC Nursing Pin
- Have a clean DBS
- Live within a commutable distance of Nottingham
- Ensuring quality of care for Residents
- Up to £36k with progression opportunities
- 40 hours per week
- Increasing standards of care and kindness
- Operating efficiency
- Maintaining clear and accurate medication records
- Provide valuable support, to the team around you
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Nicole Marsden on 01706 827 828 or alternatively send me your CV via email email@example.com.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Dementia, Deputy, Nursing Home, Leeds, West Yorkshire
64 total views, 11 today