Full-Time Deputy Nursing Home Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I am currently working with a small family run company that is looking for a Deputy Nursing Home manager for their beautifully designed modern care centre with 60 ensuite rooms. The home offers specialist dementia and nursing care, in a safe and secure environment.
The company its self is forward thinking and progressive however maintains the person centred care approach at all times. They are looking for likeminded and enthusiastic managers to join the team and lead with a strong business acumen and a passion for person centred care. Does this sound like you?
Key Responsibilities of a Nursing Home Manager
- To act in accordance with NMC Code of Professional Conduct
- To assess the individual needs of residents and ensure that they receive the highest standards of holistic care and attention appropriate to their needs.
- To participate fully in the overall care of residents.
- To ensure that the day to day running of the care aspects of the care home is in accordance with management policies, quality systems and to ensure compliance with statutory requirements and the CSA (Care Standards Act 2000), in particular.
- To give guidance and training to the care staff and to provide clinical support and direction as required.
- To be involved with residents’ activities both in and out of the care home and encourage leisure pursuits accordingly.
- To act for the Home Manager when required and provide administrative cover out of hours, taking charge of the care home in rotation with other staff. At these times to be responsible for the smooth running of the care home in all areas.
- To ensure care plans are completed for all residents as soon as possible after admission whenever possible, consulting with the resident and/or relative. Ensure care plans are evaluated and reviewed regularly.
- 40 hours per week
- Monday- Friday- 9-5
Deputy Nursing Home Manager Requirements:
- Active Nursing PIN
- At least 2 years experience working as a Deputy Nursing Home Manager
- NVQ Level 3 or above in Management
- Live within a commutable distance from Kettering
- Salary between £38,000- £42,000
- Competitive holiday package
- The opportunity to work for an extremely stable business that is currently expanding
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact myself, Samantha Seddon at Domus Recruitment on 01706 827 828 or alternatively drop me an email to Samantha.email@example.com
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
847 total views, 4 today