Full-Time Deputy Nursing Home Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I am currently working on behalf of a fantastic care group who pride themselves on the high-quality nursing/residential care they deliver within all of their homes. This company is family run and this role is for one of their brand-new homes opening in Clayton!
What are they looking for?
- You might be an experienced Senior Nurse/Deputy manager looking for a new challenge
- Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
- You will be required to work under pressure and be able to build relationships
- Experience in managing staff teams
- Relevant experience
- Commercial awareness/CQC awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Deciding and initiating action
- Be open, honest, caring and respectful
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
- You will have a Valid NMC Nursing PIN Number and have experience working with older people
- Understand care planning processes and have experience of writing care plans.
- Experience of working with residents with various health needs.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to lead, coach and develop staff.
- A proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to contribute to, monitor and implement changes that improve service delivery and outcomes for residents.
- A Newly Built State of Art Nursing Home catering for people with dementia
- Induction and training provided
- Paid Holidays
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Management Team
- A Family Run Nursing Home
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Nicole Marsden on 01706 827 828 or alternatively send me your CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Dementia, Nursing Home Manager, Bradford, Clayton, RGN, West Yorkshire
828 total views, 4 today