Full-Time Deputy Nursing Home Manager
Deputy Nursing Home Manager Wanted- Chesterfield, £18 per hour, Interviewing immediately!
We are currently working on behalf of a reputable organisation specialising in elderly, dementia, nursing and residential homes. They are looking for a Deputy Nursing Home manager for their 40 bedded nursing home based in Chesterfield
What are they looking for?
- You might be an experienced Deputy Nursing Home manager looking for a new challenge
- RGN/RMN essential
- Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
- You will be required to work under pressure and be able to build relationships
- Experience in managing nursing staff teams
- Strong Clinical background
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Deciding and initiating action
The successful applicant will;
- Have a proven track record managing nursing teams in an elderly care environment
- Have a clean DBS
- Have a strong clinical background
- Live within a commutable distance of the Chesterfield area
- Ensuring quality of care for Residents
- £18 per hour
- 5 hours per week
- Increasing standards of care and kindness
- To manage the home from a clinical perspective
- Maintaining clear and accurate medication records
- Provide valuable support, to the team around you
- Knowledge and experience with CQC and DOLs
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Samantha Seddon on 01706 827 828 or alternatively send me your CV via email Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Dementia, Nurse, Home Manager, Chesterfield
159 total views, 11 today