Full-Time Deputy Nursing Home Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Become a part of one of the leading UK Care Service’s team.
Be encouraged, respected, given autonomy upon your own unit and grow within the supportive environment.
Along with the competitive salary that is incomparable in similar roles you will be able to excel in your career with this opportunity.
Deputy Nursing Home Manager – Responsibilities:
- Overseeing of assessments of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care
- Continually deliver and main high standards
- Continuous service improvement
- Leadership, management and development of others
- Budgetary management
- Continuous personal development
- Building trust and developing relationships to ensure service user involvement
- Produce reports based on assessments and observations.
- To promote a patient focused service and service user involvement
- Have a clear understanding of the standards set by CQC and their implementation
- Work within the allocated budget to achieve targets and maintain in year financial balance
- Administer medication subscribing to the Healthcare Commission Guidelines.
If you are interested in the above Unit Manager vacancy, please call Ciara Westwell on 07834757364 or email an up to date CV to email@example.com
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key words: RMN, RNLD, RGN, Clinical Lead, Deputy Unit Manager, Unit Manager, Ward Manager, Preston, Mental Health, Dementia, Deputy Nurse Manager, Nursing Home, Complex Care
1593 total views, 3 today