Full-Time Deputy Nursing Home Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Calling all brilliant Deputy Managers! I am working on behalf of a VERY exciting opportunity based in Rugby in Warwickshire!
My client has asked me to contact strong Deputy managers/Senior Nurses that are looking to progress their career!
You will be supported and you will progress in your career! Are you up for the challenge?
What are they looking for?
- You might be an experienced nurse qualified Deputy Manager looking for a new challenge!
- You might be an experienced senior nurse looking to progress?
- You might be a unit manager or clinical lead?
The successful applicant will;
- Nurse qualified
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- Have experience at Deputy/Senior Nurse/Clinical Lead
- Up to £40K – £42K per annum
- Free Parking
- Ample progression plans
- Training and support provided
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Lauren Delaney on 01706 827 828 or alternatively send me your CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Nursing Home Manager, Senior nurse, Deputy Manager, RGN, clinical lead, RMN, Deputy Manager, senior nurse, Unit Manager, Worcestershire, Kidderminster, General nurse
733 total views, 2 today