Full-Time Deputy Manager (Learning Disabilities/Mental Health)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus are pleased to be working with a highly reputable nationwide market leader in the learning disabilities sector to recruit a Deputy Manager for one of their residential services.
The service provides person centred care for people with a learning disability, on the autistic spectrum and with mental ill health.
They are paying £20,000 for the successful candidate.
- Assisting in the management of all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience at Deputy Manager level in the learning disabilities/mental health sector.
- Have extensive experience working with adults with a learning disability, autism or mental health needs.
- Have a clean DBS and have a full record of satisfactory references from jobs in the care sector.
- Ideally be a driver.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, then please click apply today!
If you have not heard back within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
699 total views, 2 today