Full-Time Deputy Manager (Learning Disabilities/Autism)
Domus are delighted to be working with a fantastic national charity to recruit for a Deputy Care Manager at one of their supported living services in Bristol.
The charity provide exceptional personalised support for adults aged 16+ with complex disabilities, including a learning disability and/or autism.
Reporting into the Registered Manager, the successful candidate will be tasked with assisting the Registered Manager in the running of the service for adults with a learning disability and/or autism, as well as behaviours that may challenge.
They are paying £25,328 for the successful candidate. The role would be perfect for an experienced senior support worker with a ‘can do’ attitude looking to step into their first management position, or someone who is already at Deputy Manager level.
- They are paying £25,328 for the successful candidate.
- In addition to this, the charity offer excellent training and development opportunities, a group person pension scheme and a generous annual leave entitlement.
- Supporting the registered care manager to ensure that the service is compliant with CQC, ensuring that great outcomes are achieved for the people supported.
- Support the team to enable individuals to live the life they choose.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude with a solutions focused outlook.
- Have proven experience of supervising and line managing staff, as well as planning and coordinating activities.
- Have a knowledge of person centred planning, rota planning and staff management/development.
- Have experience working with adults with a learning disability and/or autism.
- Be IT literate and able to carry out administration tasks.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give James a call on 01628 630104
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £250 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key words: Deputy Manager, South West, Learning Disabilities, Autism, CQC, Health and Social Care
245 total views, 9 today