Full-Time Deputy Manager (Learning Disabilities/Autism)
Domus are pleased to be working with a highly reputable national provider of specialist services for adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs to recruit for a Deputy Manager at one of their residential services in Torquay.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody to put themselves on the map for their career, as a company they are exceptionally well known in Devon with local health and social care professionals alike.
They are paying £20,700 – £21,700 dependent on experience, as well as enhancements of £1.50 per hour at weekends. The hours are a mixture of admin hours and early/late shifts including alternate weekends.
- Supporting the registered care manager to ensure that the service is compliant with CQC, ensuring that great outcomes are achieved for the people supported.
- Support the team to enable individuals to live the life they choose.
The Ideal Candidate
- Somebody with experience within this field of social care, ideally as a deputy manager, but a passionate and experienced senior/team leader would also be considered.
- Company mobile phone
- Access to Perkbox which includes a range of benefits
- Life assurance
- Good pension contributions
- Thorough e-learning materials and the chance to develop and progress as part of a larger organisation
If you are interested in the above position call James on 07450 382799 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference JD-DM-9968.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £250 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key words: Deputy Manager, South West, Learning Disabilities, Autism, CQC, Health and Social Care
479 total views, 8 today