Full-Time Deputy Manager (Learning Disabilities)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus are recruiting for a Deputy Manager on behalf of the UK’s leading independent provider of specialist adult care services. This is an opportunity to deputies within a residential service for adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism. The individuals may at times present with severely challenging behaviours.
Along with current Deputy Managers, they will consider experienced Team Leaders or Senior Support Workers, looking to take that next stage of progression within their career.
The successful candidate will support the Home Manager in ensuring that the home is maintained in accordance with our regulatory bodies. The role holder will line manage the senior team to ensure high standards of care and service are achieved within the home to regulatory standards.
The successful candidate will support the Home Manager in managing resources to ensure sales and profits are maximised.
- Support the day to day management of the residential service.
- Provide hands on support to adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
- Be fully involved in the training of new staff members, insuring high standards of person centered care.
- Step up in the absence of the Registered Manager.
- Have experience working at supervisory level within the Health and Social Care sector
- Ideally an NVQ Level 3 in health and social care or leadership and management or above
- Experience working with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
- Be able to provide a hands-on approach to leadership in order to develop staff teams
If you are interested in the above position call Michael on 01628 630104 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference MW-DMD-10382.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
Key Words: Deputy Manager, Senior Support Worker, Team Leader, Learning Disabilities, Health and Social Care, Dover, Kent.
1074 total views, 3 today