Full-Time Deputy Manager (Learning Disabilities)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus are seeking a Deputy Manager on behalf of a person-centered care organisation that supports both Adults and Children, nationwide. This is an excellent opportunity for an existing Deputy Manager or for an experienced Team Leader/ Senior Support Worker looking to take that next stage of progression. The residential service accommodates for adults with a range of learning disabilities and complex needs.
As Deputy Manager, you will take full responsibility of the home in the absence of the Registered Manager to ensure the highest quality of care and support is provided to all adults whilst also leading and motivating the team.
This role is offered on a permanent, full-time contract working 40 hours per week in any 7-day cycle, this role will involve working shifts whilst also being part of the on-call rota.
In brief, your duties would include:
- Supporting the Registered Manager to be responsible for all administrative matters relating to the service
- Supervising a team of Support Workers and taking the lead on staff training
- Undertaking staff supervisions on a regular basis, including appraisals
- Reporting on KPI’s and coordinating quality assurance
- Providing day to day support to our adults, developing personal and practical skills to enhance independent living
- Managing complex and challenging behaviour
Key Skills Required
- Hold a Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care (Adults) or equivalent
- Hold or be willing to work towards a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care (or equivalent)
- Experience of supervising a team, ideally within a residential setting
- Effective leadership skills and the ability to motivate others
- Ideally hold a full, valid UK driving license although not essential
If you are interested in the above position call Michael on 01628 630104 or email an up to date CV to email@example.com quoting reference MW-DML-8346.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
Key Words: Deputy Manager, Senior Support Worker, Team Leader, Learning Disabilities, Health and Social Care, Littlehampton, West Sussex.
959 total views, 2 today