Full-Time Deputy Manager (Learning Disabilities)
Domus are proud to be working with a fantastic national care provider that provide exceptional care for adults with mental health, learning disabilities, autism and other conditions across the UK. They have a fantastic reputation and have exceptional progression opportunities within the group, it is an exciting time to join the company as they have a huge growth plan this year.
They are looking to recruit for a dedicated Deputy manager to help oversee the running of a Residential service in Kings Lynn with a CQC rating at ‘Good’.
They are paying up to £22,300 per annum dependent on experience.
- You will support members of your staff team and motivate them to ensure that person-centred care is being delivered.
- You will help to recruit and build the staff team for the service.
- It is essential to have experience in the learning disabilities / mental health sector, ideally you will have worked with challenging behaviours also.
- We require somebody with experience in a similar role, with a minimum Level 3 in Health and social care. You must also be willing to work towards a level 5 qualification
- Help with CQC standards and developing the standards within the services
- Deputise for the Registered Manager when absent
- Communicating effectively
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a level 3 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- Have managed services for adults with mental health or learning disability needs previously.
- Must have experience of working within statutory agencies.
- Have strong people and communication skills.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ supervisory experience in the social care sector.
- Rewarding job, full of variety and opportunities for career development
- Brilliant, ongoing training to help you achieve more
- Support of an experienced and friendly team of colleagues
- A range of salary sacrifice benefits, cashback rewards, pension options and much more!
If you are interested, please give Jen a call on 07552880843 or alternatively send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key words: Deputy Manager, Deputy Residential Manager, Residential, Mental health, Adults, Learning disabilities, Norfolk, Kings Lynn, Permanent, Full time
224 total views, 8 today