Full-Time Deputy Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I am recruiting for a Deputy Manager for a Residential service in Barnet supporting adults with Learning Disabilities and/or Sensory Impairments for a fantastic charitable organisation, they are looking for someone to start ASAP and join a fantastic team in a thriving and busy service.
Ideally, I am looking for an experienced Deputy however for the right candidate who is ready to take the step up my client will consider your application as this is a very established service with an amazing manager in place who will be able to provide you with excellent coaching and development once in post you will also work alongside another experienced Deputy Manager.
This provider offers a wide range of high quality residential and community services providing specialist care and support for deaf and hard of hearing people with additional needs across the UK. They are totally committed to person centred working and actively encourage positive risk-taking in all aspects of their care planning and review process.
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Manager:
- You will be a frontline supervisor, supporting the manager to effectively manage a team of staff to deliver person centred, specialist services
- You will need to have a sound knowledge of person-centred planning, rota planning and staff management/development.
- You will be a committed, flexible and enthusiastic team player who is able to coach and mentor a team of support workers.
Deputy Manager Requirements:
- You will have experience supporting Adults in a Residential or Supported Living setting.
- You will have proven experience of supervising and line managing staff, as well as experience of coordinating and planning a range of activities. This may be in a senior or team leader capacity or as a Deputy Manager.
- You will have an awareness of total communication approaches which include verbal and nonverbal means of communication
- You will have experience of dealing with challenging situations and of advocating in the best interests of individuals
- Knowledge of British Sign Language would be an advantage
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
941 total views, 3 today