Full-Time Deputy Manager
Looking for a Deputy Manager to assist with managing a Domiciliary care service for people with acquired brain injuries and neurological conditions in Aston, Birmingham. You would be assisting with the day to day running of the service and management of the staff, creating care plans and ensuring that the service is adhering to CQC regulations. The service is looking to expand within 12 months’ time where the opportunity to progress into the Registered Managers position would quickly become available.
The company has been running for 10 years, has an excellent structure in place and is currently at ‘Good’ with CQC. They are currently delivering around 2000 hours of care throughout the community per week and there is a real focus on quality of care. You would be joining a really positive, vibrant workforce where no two days are the same and everyone shares the same passion for delivering the highest quality of care possible.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Branch Manager:
- Assisting the day to day running of the service
- Dealing with care plans, risk assessments, audits and adhering to CQC regulations
- Maintain good levels of training and staff development
- Empowering the Carers to take on more responsibility
- Working closely with the Registered Manager and dedicated team of carers
Registered Branch Manager Requirements:
- Must have experience in domiciliary care
- NVQ qualifications not essential – has to be a proactive individual with natural ambition and drive to have an established career within domiciliary care management
- Have integral knowledge of CQC whilst also being able to take part in business development
- Someone stepping up from a Care Coordinator, Field Care Supervisor would be ideal
- Personable, approachable and friendly Manager
- Work for an organisation with the right values
- Fantastic opportunity to begin a career with an excellent provider of domiciliary care
- Carer focused with opportunity to progress within the company to Registered Manager and increase salary
- Excellent senior management team to share workload and in house training team
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Joel Stott at Domus Recruitment on email@example.com or 01706 827 828
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
126 total views, 1 today