Full-Time Deputy Manager
I am recruiting for a Deputy Manager for a Residential service in Queen’s Park supporting adults who are Deaf/Deafblind for a fantastic charitable organisation. Ideally, I am looking for an experienced Deputy however for the right candidate who is ready to take the step up my client will consider your application as this is a very established service with an amazing manager in place who will be able to provide you with excellent coaching and development once in post.
This provider offers a wide range of high quality residential and community services providing specialist care and support for deaf and hard of hearing people with additional needs across the UK. They are totally committed to person centred working and actively encourage positive risk-taking in all aspects of their care planning and review process.
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Manager:
- To deliver a person-centred service for people who use my client’s services.
- To assist the manager in the overall running of the services, maintaining appropriate standard of quality assurance, meeting the aims and objectives as defined by this fantastic charitable organisation.
- To ensure effective delegation of duties and responsibilities with regard to the care of all people using my clients service to provide a stimulating environment, encouraging them to attain their full potential and maximise the options available to them.
Deputy Manager Requirements:
- Experience of working in a Residential service with the ability to demonstrate knowledge or the needs of people with learning disabilities, sensory and duel-sensory loss and challenging behaviour.
- Experience of effectively leading a team including proven staff supervision/management.
- Experience of delivering person centred care and support services, quality assurance processes and some experience of setting up and managing budgets would be desirable.
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- 25 days annual leave
- Fantastic training and mentorship
- BSL training
- Flexible working
- Childcare voucher
- Sleep in enhancement pay
- Career Development
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole Wheeler at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
170 total views, 11 today