Full-Time Deputy Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus Recruitment- Deputy Manager for beautiful, medium sized Nursing Home (Must be NVQ level 4, have experience within a care environment and have a sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards)
Are you a vibrant and naturally caring manager seeking a new challenge?
Is holistic and person-centred care important to you?
Do you wish to work within an understanding and supportive company that has its own inhouse training and progression?
- Competitive salary of £18 per hour
- Overall responsibility of the home in the Home Manager’s absence
- Home has been nominated for innovative care awards
- Payed breaks
- 5 weeks holidays
- Training academy- Progression is supported and encouraged
- Working pension
- Interviewing very soon
- Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
- Staff management/ appraisals/ training
- Sharing responsibility for occupancies of the home with the Home Manager
If the answer is YES to all of these questions then please contact Ciara Westwell at Domus Recruitment on 01706 827828 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Key Words – North West, RGN, Night Nurse, Nursing Home Nurse, Elderly, Dementia, Nursing Home
1690 total views, 7 today