Full-Time Deputy Manager
Deputy Manager Wanted- Rochdale, up to £26K interviewing ASAP!
The client is a fantastic nationwide domiciliary care company and is continuously growing. The client is an established franchise set up company with over 200 offices nationwide that offers support to the elderly and disabled in their own homes. They are one of the biggest domiciliary care organisations in the country!
What are they looking for?
- You might be an experienced Deputy Manager looking for a new challenge
- Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
- You will be required to work under pressure and be able to build relationships
- Proven experience in managing fully compliant domiciliary care branches
- Experience in managing staff teams
- Relevant experience
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Deciding and initiating action
The successful applicant will;
- Have a proven track record managing teams in a domiciliary care environment
- Have NVQ Level 5 or willing to work towards this
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- Live within a commutable distance of Hastings
- Ensuring quality of care for service users
- Up to £26,000
- Full time role
- Increasing hours of care per week
- Operating efficiency
- Maintaining and improving compliance
- Provide valuable support, to the team around you
- Knowledge and experience with CQC
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce on 01706 827 828 or alternatively send me your CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Dementia, Domiciliary Care, Rochdale, Lancashire, CQC, Deputy Manager, Private
86 total views, 8 today