Full-Time Deputy Home Manager/ Clinical Lead
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Deputy Manager– St Helens
A well-respected client of mine is looking for the right Deputy Manager to join their dynamic, committed and friendly team. With a beautiful home in the suburbs of St Helens within a flourishing company boasting a board of all ‘Good’ CQC rated homes.
Are you a confident leader of a team of staff?
Do you have transferable skills to support a popular, well run nursing home with mixed Nursing requirements?
Are you looking for a rewarding, new challenge?
Deputy Manager – Responsibilities:
- Clinical and Supernumerary hours split throughout the week
- Training and supporting other members of staff throughout the home
- Liaising with local authorities
- Arranging care rotas, staff meetings, auditing and general deputy managerial duties
Deputy Manager – Skills required
- Background working within a nursing home background is preferred but not essential for the right candidate
- Must be a senior level nurse
- A good understanding of CQC regulations and procedures
- NVQ level 4 in Care with Registered Managers Award
If you are interested in the above Deputy Manager vacancy, please call Ciara on 01706 827828 or email an up to date CV to email@example.com
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key words: Deputy Manager, Deputy Nursing Home Manager, St Helens, RNLD, RGN, Clinical Lead, Deputy Unit Manager, Unit Manager, Residential Care Home, Mental Health, Dementia, Deputy Nurse Manager, Nursing Home, learning difficulties, disability,
1517 total views, 2 today