Full-Time Day and Night Nurses
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
My client’s home has just become a part of a great company that is encouraging growth within!
This opportunity is available now so do not miss out!
- Competitive Salary of up to £19
- Paid breaks!
- Training and NVQ Level 5 available if you are interested in progressing
- Medium sized home and company that support both their resident’s and staff’s happiness and well being
- 25 days + Bank Holidays, annual leave
- PPE readily available
- Great opportunity and exciting role
- Interviewing very soon
- The opportunity to work alone as well as part of a long standing and friendly team
Are you looking to work with a company where growth and progression is encouraged?
Do you want to be appreciated and rewarded within a home?
Is training and good support something you are looking for?
If the answer is YES to all of these questions then please contact Ciara Westwell at Domus Recruitment on 01706 827828 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Key Words – North West, RGN, Night Nurse, Nursing Home Nurse, Elderly, Dementia, Nursing Home
1856 total views, 7 today