Full-Time Customer Experience Supervisor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I am working on behalf of a nationwide, reputable domiciliary care franchise that requires a Customer Care Manager for their brilliant service in Bournemouth.
This Client delivers bespoke homecare nationally and has the most franchises in the UK. The client is an established company that offers support to the elderly and disabled in their own homes. They offer personal care and assist with medication. They also offer domestic assistance and social care. They really do look after their employees, offering ongoing training and opportunities for career progression.
- To complete assessments and write care plans
- To line manage senior carers and ensure their assessments are of a good standard
- Assist in the day to day running of the branch
- Liaise with care coordinators
- Uphold the standards of the service to ensure compliance with CQC
- Be a brand ambassador within the community
- Visit families and inform them of how the company works
- Caring nature, a real passion for delivering high quality care
- Previously done assessments in a domiciliary care setting
- Good knowledge of CQC regulations
- Believe in person-centred care in line with the companies’ values
You MUST have worked within a domiciliary care setting or similar and carried out Assessments
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Niall Adams on 01706 827828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Key words: Deputy Manager, Domiciliary Care, Franchise, Assessments, Customer Experience Supervisor
792 total views, 6 today