Part-Time Contracts Manager (Maternity Cover)
Domus are currently representing a national charity who support adults with sensory impairments across the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a Contracts background to join a forward-thinking care organisation who pride themselves on creating a fantastic working environment for their employees.
Contracts Manager – Key responsibilities:
- Identifying and summarising all contract work required and agreeing priority order for each area with the respective Head of Service. Thus, managing and monitoring a contract work plan
- Monitoring existing contract expiration dates and ensuring their renewal.
- Make sure that all contracts entered into by C&S are fit for purpose including block, spot purchase, private individual agreements, tender related frameworks, novation agreements, Housing Management, and occupancy agreements.
- Review contracts giving consideration to GDPR, and the capacity of the person entering in to the contract and roles of legal representatives where appropriate.
- To ensure new referrals are responded to quickly to ensure a timely process from referral to commencing a service.
- To review and create contracts for emergency and short notice referrals, and where applicable, for existing people requiring changes to their service
- To negotiate on terms and conditions with local authorities
- To provide management information and reports, detailing contract related achievements, the scope of contracts maintained, and high £ value investors to Care and Support.
- To make sure that all tenders and contractual arrangements reflect the best interests of people we support and our commitment to person centred working.
Contracts Manager – The ideal candidate will:
- Experience of working in the social care environment (statutory and/or voluntary)
- Experience of Contract Management or development in social care or Public Authority setting.
- Experience of assessing contracts in comparison to individual services (in accommodation and non-accommodation services: registered care, supported housing, outreach services)
- High standard of literacy and numeracy. Educated to Degree or Higher National Diploma equivalent
- Knowledge of legislation, regulation and policy/ practice applying to social care contracting and tendering and experience of their application
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally with a wide range of audiences
- Ability to research and analyse information to keep up to date with developments in social care contracting and tendering
- Evaluation and negotiation skills
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, Contracts Manager, please call Jen on 01628630104 or email your updated CV to Jen.email@example.com.
Key words: Contract Manager, Contracting, Tender Manager, Office Based, Peterborough, Sensory Impairments
51 total views, 3 today