Full-Time Consultant Clinical Psychologist – ABI/Neuro Rehab
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
An excellent opportunity has arisen on behalf of a market leading Care provider that is seeking to appoint a Consultant Clinical Psychologist. This role will be to join the existing staff team for the provision of psychological services across this specialist service. This service has an excellent reputation and offers the opportunity to join a fantastic team!
Clinical Psychologist – Key responsibilities
- To provide at a high level of expertise specialist neuropsychological assessment of adults with neurological injury, utilising information from a broad range of structured psychometric and semi-structured clinical methodologies and integrating it into a neuropsychological formulation of the service user based on a sound understanding of neuroanatomy, neuropsychology, neuropathology and brain behaviour relationships.
- To formulate and implement plans for brain injury rehabilitation or management of service users’ brain injury problems based on a multi-factorial neuropsychological understanding and current evidence-based best practice, taking the lead in complex cases within the Service or Region.
- To undertake at a high level of expertise a range of neuropsychological therapeutic interventions, drawing on a range of psychological models and employing a range of modalities (individual, family and group) adapted and tailored to the needs of the individual.
Clinical Psychologist – Key Skills
- Post-graduate doctoral level training in Clinical Psychology as recognised by the BPS
- Assessed experience of working as a qualified Clinical Psychologist, normally within services for people with Neurological conditions.
- Highly developed knowledge of the theory and practice of specialised psychological therapies in specifically difficult to treat groups.
- Knowledge of legislation and its implication for both clinical practice and professional management in relation to the client group.
- Strong interpersonal qualities of teamwork and communication are essential as is evidence of a commitment to training and professional development.
If you are interested in the above Consultant Neuropsychologist, then please give me a call on 01628630104 to discuss things further or email your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
‘As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
994 total views, 4 today