Full-Time Compliance and Regulation Manager – Children’s services
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Compliance and Regulation Manager – Children’s services
A fantastic opportunity for a Compliance and Regulation Manager has arisen to join this market leading care provider who have a great reputation in the Industry! The successful candidate will closely with operational teams and support senior managers to drive continual quality improvement within the Company and to provide ongoing support and monitoring to ensure compliance and improvement across the group!!
Compliance and Regulation Manager – Children’s services Responsibilities
- Excellent relationships are established and maintained with key external regulatory bodies.
- Learning from operational practice is captured and used to inform future service developments.
- Best practice and standards are developed and maintained and experiences from this are shared across the Company.
- Registered Managers are supported to deliver best practice and compliance.
- To develop and implement national and local strategies and operational plans, for increasing and enhancing a performance culture across Children’s services that delivers robust evidence based best practice.
- To provide the Compliance & Regulation Director with regular service reports on progress with improving standards and compliance, learning from practice, child- safeguarding concerns and to analyse quality and compliance patterns and trends across all services.
- To urgently advise the Compliance & Regulation Director of any emergency child safeguarding issues and support the Managing Director in the investigation and embedding any learning from all incidents.
- To carry out investigations, as required by the Compliance & Regulation Director, and to work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to develop, implement and monitor remedial action plans.
- To promote the corporate quality assurance agenda ensuring that Operational Managers are supported to deliver required quality outcomes for regulators and commissioners.
Compliance and Regulation Manager – Children’s services – skills required:
- Applicants must be able to and demonstrate understanding of regulation, quality and contemporary Children’s education services – Schools and/or Residential Homes.
- Relevant and recent experience in a teaching role, an education/ special education needs role or as a regulator of education provision.
- An up to date knowledge and expertise in Children’s Safeguarding and relevant legislation.
- Development of contemporary policies & procedures based on evidence which clearly address the Company’s quality assurance & compliance requirements, networking widely to ensure the implementation of best practice,
- Promote high levels of quality in Services, monitoring compliance against internal quality KPI’s and external regulatory requirements;
If you are interested in this Compliance Manager role or perhaps know someone who might be interested please email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01628 630104
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself!!
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key words – Compliance Manager, Quality Manager, OFSTED, Children’s Residential, SEN, SEMH, OFSTED
855 total views, 1 today