Full-Time Commissioning Unit Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
A fantastic role with a well-established, national care provider that specialise in delivering high quality, person centered care to adults with mental health needs and learning disabilities are looking for an experienced Unit Manager for their 32-bedded complex care service in Fazakerley, Liverpool.
The ideal candidate has to be RMN/RGN/RNLD qualified and previously has Unit Manager/Senior Nurse/Deputy Manager experience in the past.
The clients’ newest nursing home in the North West will provide care for up to 32 younger adults with a range of complex needs including neuro-disabilities and mental health conditions.
Salary: £17.66 per hour + £1500 welcome bonus
Hours: 42 hours per week
Shifts: Week 1 – 3 x 12-hour shifts – Week 2 – 4 x 12-hour shifts
The Role Includes:
- You will be a registered nurse RMN/RNLD/RGN and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- £1500 Welcome Reward
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months – Worth £120
- Paid enhanced DBS check
If you’re interested in this role or would like more information, please call Ben on 01628 630104 or email an up to date CV to email@example.com
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself!!
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
1563 total views, 3 today