Full-Time Clinical Team Leader
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
A specialist care provider is looking to appoint a Clinical Team Leader (RMN/RNLD) with a passion for delivering the best quality of care to work at their brand new service which opened recently in Hexham.
This brand new mental health facility is for women with complex mental health needs (Acute ward and PICU ward). It is a completely renovated and upgraded building, which provides a new assessment and treatment service for women who need access to acute or intensive mental health care services. The team actively supports people admitted to the hospital either informally or who have been detained under the Mental Health Act. People accessing the hospital will be in an acute phase of mental health need due to an illness or a crisis in their life, that requires a short period of admission to hospital. The service is directly commissioned by NHS services on an individual needs basis.
Salary £23.00 per hour – £50,232 per annum
42 hours a week
(4 on 3 off, 1 night a month)
Responsibilities of Clinical Team Leader:
- Supervise Nurses and Support Workers and ensure care and associated duties are allocated effectively and within team members’ competence
- Ensure that all staff in your team have the opportunity to participate fully in supervision, that salient issues are addressed and that comprehensive monitoring and documentation is in place at all times
- Monitor staff rotas to ensure effective staffing on shifts informing the Head of Care of any shortfalls or issues that may affect patient care and safety
- Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programmes of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Programme Approach are met in a timely manner
- Ensure that all Staff contribute and are accountable for the efficient running of the Hospital and the creation of an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the Patients.
- Duties may include acting up for the Head of Care and/or the Hospital Manager in their absence.
Essential requirements as a Clinical Team Leader:
- Experience as a Registered Nurse Mental Health Nurse / RMN or Learning Disability / RNLD with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical manager role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Experience in Rehabilitation / Acute / Personality Disorders
- £1000 retention bonus paid after your first years’ service
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- A high quality work environment
- Free meals on duty
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee recognition initiatives
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health check
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jade Coleman at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
906 total views, 4 today