Full-Time Clinical Services Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I am currently working on behalf of one of the UK’s leading national charities for individuals with Mental Health conditions and Learning Disabilities. They are looking for a Clinical Services Manager to work in their Wakefield Substance Misuse Service, where you’ll have the chance to make a real difference to the lives of people who are experiencing difficulties from drugs and alcohol usage.
Circa £40,000 (depending on experience)
As a Clinical Services Manager, your vital role will involve a wide range of clinical duties, managing the prescribing and wellbeing clinics, completing audits and ensuring safeguarding. You will also take the lead for aspects of the clinical governance of the service and some key performance indicators. You will lead your team to deliver the same high standards that you do, by providing clinical supervision to nurses, completing appraisals, delivering training and of course, ensuring that all they do is in line with the clinical code of conduct.
You will have a real opportunity to help shape service delivery and contribute to delivering clinically excellent services. This role will work with the Senior Operations Manager and Clinical Lead to deliver high quality person centred clinical services in with both CQC requirements and the service plan.
The Ideal Candidate
- NMC registered with an active PIN
- An experienced senior nurse with clinical experience in a drug and alcohol setting.
- Able to build relationships with colleagues, commissioners and service users
- Able to confidently engage and influence people.
- A working knowledge of safeguarding, substance misuse issues and legislation is key – as is the ability to recognise indicators of substance misuse and the issues that service users might face.
- Embraces change even when it is complex and uncomfortable
- Deliver better outcomes by encouraging ideas and new thinking
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on 01628 630104 for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
“registered nurse”, “senior nurse”, “clinical nurse manager”, “clinical services manager”, “deputy nurse manager”, “substance misuse”, “mental health”, “clinical manager”, “clinical services lead”
956 total views, 2 today