Full-Time Clinical Services Manager – Outpatients
Our client, one of the UK’s Largest General healthcare providers is currently looking to appoint a Clinical Services Manager for Outpatients to join their Senior Leadership team within their good CQC rated Hospital in West London.
As Clinical Services Manager you will:
- Have responsibility for day to day organisation and management of clinical departments
- Provide guidance and leadership to all clinical staff
- Take responsibility for the deployment, supervision and teaching of staff within the service
- Ensure that best clinical practice in accordance with CQC Standards is delivered
- Maintain a professional, cost-effective department
- Be hands on clinically as and when required, a minimum of one clinical shift per week.
The experience required as Clinical Services Manager includes:
- Proven experience in managing, leading and developing a nursing practice.
- Clinically trained ideally evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- A track record of line managing and leading clinical teams and services.
- Experience working in an acute hospital setting
- An ability to engage and develop staff teams.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- A thorough understanding of evidence-based best practice and a track record of implementing these
Salary – £40,000 – £50,000
- Continuing professional development from a charity that really invests in its staff
- 25 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Gym membership Discounts
- Private healthcare
- Contributory Pension
If you are interested in this position and would like to discuss it further please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01628630104 to discuss further.
Alternatively if this role is not for you but you would like to discuss other roles, we recruit for services across the UK so would welcome a conversation to see how we can help with your next role.
383 total views, 12 today