Full-Time Clinical Services Manager
Our client, one of the largest charitable healthcare providers is currently looking to appoint a Clinical Services Manager to join their Senior Leadership team within their good rated Hospital in East Sussex.
As Clinical Services Manager you will:
- Ensure the hospital provides safe and effective care to its service provision
- Deliver effective operational management and leadership across the clinical team
- Lead on service improvement and best practice.
The experience required as Clinical Services Manager includes:
- Proven experience in managing, leading and developing nursing practice.
- A track record of line managing and leading clinical teams and services.
- An ability to engage and develop staff teams.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- A thorough understanding of evidence-based best practice and a track record of implementing these
Salary – £40,000 – £50,000
- Continuing professional development from a charity that really invests in its staff
- 25 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Gym membership
- Private healthcare
- Contributory Pension
- On site parking
If you are interested in this position and would like to discuss it further please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01628630104 to discuss further.
Alternatively if this role is not for you but you would like to discuss other roles, we recruit for services across the UK so would welcome a conversation to see how we can help with your next role.
382 total views, 11 today