Full-Time Clinical Psychologist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I am currently working on behalf of a small specialist care organisation that is seeking to appoint a Clinical Psychologist to join their team. They provide care to adults and children with Learning Disabilities, Autism, complex needs and challenging behaviour across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and East Ridings.
Salary – Band 7/8a equivalent salary
The people they support have a range of specific needs, including issues relating to: trauma, attachment and loss, emotional health and wellbeing behaviours of concern; identity and relationship development.
Their team of Clinical/Forensic Psychologists and Behaviour Therapists make a key contribution to their capacity to provide effective person-centred positive behaviour support, by working with other members of our onsite multidisciplinary team to provide direct therapeutic input, consultancy to staff and provision of training for support staff.
- HCPC registered
- Experienced in and passionate about supporting people with learning disabilities.
- Must have a sound understanding of positive behaviour support and are able to provide wide-ranging psychological assessments and interventions, drawing on a range of theoretical approaches
- Must have a track record of excellent partnership working with families and other agencies.
- Excellent clinical supervision, CPD and developmental opportunities to support you to develop your therapeutic skills.
- Company pension
- Up to 40 days annual leave dependent on experience including bank holidays
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on 01628 630104 for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
“clinical psychologist”, “forensic psychologist”, “HCPC”, “learning disabilities”
971 total views, 2 today