Full-Time Clinical Psychologist – Mental Health
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
An excellent opportunity has arisen on behalf of a market leading Care provider that is seeking to appoint a Clinical Psychologist in the Norfolk area. The successful candidate will be leading and developing the therapy service within their CAMHs LD and Acute adult services.
Your responsibility will be for the delivery of the defined clinical pathway and you will oversee the work of your multidisciplinary team, which may include Clinical Psychologists, Occupational therapists, Assistant Psychologists, and Family therapists. You will also assist other clinical pathways when required to do so and collaboration and flexibility are essential elements of the role!!
Clinical Psychologist – Keys responsibilities
- Attend and participate in all relevant meetings e.g. Clinical team meetings, clinical governance and case reviews.
- Provide consultation and training to MDT colleagues, as required to support best clinical outcomes
- Maintain records and clinical notes in line with company policy and British Psychological Society (BPS) guidelines
- Provide all relevant reports as required, accurately and in a timely fashion e.g. clinical neuropsychology reports, case review reports, management reports & discharge reports
- Participate in own regular clinical supervision
- Develop and deliver education & training to the multidisciplinary team
- Proactive in identifying, developing and delivering an audit and research programme
- Ensure through Clinical Governance that all quality management systems are in place
- Take responsibility for own professional and personal development through the Performance and Development Reviews and attending all relevant training
Clinical Psychologist – Key Skills
- Degree in Psychology
- Chartered clinical psychologist (or meets criteria for chartership as a clinical psychologist) & on HPC register of practitioner psychologists
- Experience of working in the area Mental Health
- Experience of working within multidisciplinary and or interdisciplinary teams
- Experience of designing and implementing
- Up-to-date knowledge of Mental Health Act, Health and Safety Legislation and Risk Assessment
If you are qualified Clinical Psychologist or Lead Psychologist and are currently looking for new work opportunities then please give me a call on 01628630104 to discuss things further or email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
‘As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
2891 total views, 3 today