Full-Time Clinical Nurse Manager
Domus are currently working with a National Healthcare provider that support adults with Learning disabilities, Mental Health, Autism and other associated needs. This particular role is a unique and interesting position for an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager to open up a newly renovated unit within the home.
This is a residential home that supports adults with mental health conditions and physical disabilities which can include some neurological care.
The Clinical Manager will provide clinical and managerial leadership, advice and support to the Nursing and Care Team, ensuring care and all other standards as set by the Company are met, maintained, and improved as part of our quality service improvement approach.
Clinical Nurse Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee day to day practice within the service to ensure effective and efficient clinical and operational practice
- Clinical Nurse Managers play a key part in the daily running of the Specialist Care Centre, working closely with the Registered Manager, ensuring that the Specialist Care Centre runs effectively and efficiently and that the care provided is of the highest quality.
- Recruitment and retention and act as a first point of reference for all staff
- Provide leadership and managerial, advice, and expertise on all clinical, operational and nursing issues
- Prepare and complete accurate and informative reports in respect of service development, and issue to your Line Manager within agreed timescales
Clinical Nurse Manager Requirements:
- At least 1 years’ experience in management
- Clinically qualified – valid Nursing Pin (RNLD/RMN)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and have the ability to speak with people from all walks of life
- You are well organised, able to make decisions and work on your own initiative whilst working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- You will be up-to-date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC standards and regulations.
- Most importantly you are motivated by helping every individual, whether colleague or service user, to realise their full potential and be treated with dignity and respect.
- £1500 Welcome Reward*
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Paid NMC registration
- Paid DBS check
- Companyrewards – retail discounts and vouchers
- Refer a Friend scheme – Up to £1,500
- Employee assistance program – 24-hour helpline
- Pension plan
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
If you are interested, please give Jen a call on 01628 630104 or alternatively send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
137 total views, 3 today