Full-Time Clinical Nurse Manager
A leading care provider is seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager/Deputy Manager for a nurse led residential service in Sheffield, which provides care for service users with a range of physical and mental health needs.
As a Clinical Nurse Manager you will play a key part, alongside the Home Manager, in ensuring that the home runs smoothly on a day to day basis and the care provided is of the highest quality. You will help to build warm and trusting relationships with service users and their families as well as effective and professional relationships with professionals. You will audit, review and update care plans and medication records, conduct supervisions and appraisals, and improve and maintain staff morale through effective leadership, consultation and communication.
Salary is £35,222
- The environment is both challenging and rewarding
- Opportunities for career progression are available
Key skills and Competencies:
- RMN/RGN/RNLD, MUST have current PIN
- Strong care background & leadership skills
- Good understanding of Mental Health and complex needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Assist with staff training and development
- Be a great team player, who is both supportive and approachable
- Ensure the quality of service meets the national minimum standards and CQC standards
- Managing the clinical and care teams
- Carrying out pre-admission assessments
- Conducting supervisions and appraisals
- Auditing, reviewing and updating care plans and medication records
- Managing staffing levels, compiling rotas etc.
- Assisting with staff training and development
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on 01628 630104 for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
“clinical nurse manager”, “deputy nursing home manager”, “deputy manager”, “senior nurse”, “clinical lead”, “ward manager”, “mental health”, “complex needs”, “physical disabilities”, “brain injury”
70 total views, 1 today