Full-Time Clinical Nurse Manager
A leading care provider is seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager/Deputy Manager for a nurse led residential service in Sheffield, which provides care for service users with a range of physical and mental health needs including neuro-disability, brain injury and stroke, enduring mental ill health, and profound learning disability.
Salary is £34,000 – £36,000 plus benefits
40 hours (This role will require you to work 2 x 12 hour shifts per week, with the rest of your 40 hour week being supernumerary)
Deputy Nursing Home Manager Responsibilities:
- As a Clinical Nurse Manager you will play a key part, alongside the Home Manager, in ensuring that the home runs smoothly on a day to day basis and the care provided is of the highest quality.
- You will help to build warm and trusting relationships with service users and their families as well as effective and professional relationships with professionals.
- You will audit, review and update care plans and medication records, conduct supervisions and appraisals, and improve and maintain staff morale through effective leadership, consultation and communication.
- They are also accountable for the implementation of all clinical documentation ensuring that a high standard of record keeping and support planning is maintained.
Key requirements of a Clinical Nurse Manager:
- RMN/RGN/RNLD, MUST have current PIN
- Strong care background & leadership skills
- Good understanding of Mental Health and complex needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Assist with staff training and development
- Be a great team player, who is both supportive and approachable
- Positively promote the reputation of the home
- Assist with managing, monitoring and maintaining budgets
- Ensure the quality of service meets the national minimum standards and CQC standards
- Your first four days will be spent completing a comprehensive induction and training programme, designed to give you all the information that you’ll need before you start working in the home.
- You will receive training on a continuing basis to help you build your clinical skills.
- We recognise talent and commitment and promote from within.
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Paid NMC registration
- Paid DBS check
- Retail discounts and vouchers
- Refer a Friend scheme – Up to £1,500
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline
- Pension plan
- Working at The Free car parking
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information call Jade at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
122 total views, 1 today