Full-Time Clinical Lead
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Clinical Lead Role. This role would require someone who has some managerial/ team leading experience within an elderly care setting or nursing environment. This vacancy is in a beautiful 40 bedded service, the ideal candidate will have excellent clinical knowledge and have a ‘hands on’ management approach. This role will require someone who is passionate about giving the highest standards of care to the residents, leading by a person-centred approach.
This role will require 36 hours of work per week.
Key Responsibilities of a Clinical Lead:
- Leadership and management of the clinical staff
- Regularly assess residents needs and develop services to reflect this
- Create and develop care plans for residents
- Respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manor
- Establish and maintain communication with clients, relatives and staff
- Coordinate care in line with the best practice guidelines
- Ensuring medication is given in accordance with resident care plans
Clinical Lead Requirements:
- Nurse qualified
- Birthdays are awarded off work
- Free meals at work
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Charlotte Lord at Domus Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01706 827828
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
1019 total views, 6 today