Full-Time Clinical Lead
A specialist care provider is seeking a Clinical Lead Nurse/ Compliance Manager for their community based services in Rotherham and Sheffield. They provide care and support to children and young adults in their own homes and communities with conditions such as; Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Spinal Injury, Autism, Motor Neurone Disease and Acquired Brain Injury. They are passionate about delivering exceptional and professional support to their clients.
This person will be highly experienced in writing detailed care plans, carrying out risk assessments, monitoring compliance and developing the clinical practice of staff to ensure that the care delivered is safe effective and reliable. This role does not involve line management of staff or on call responsibilities.
- Salary: negotiable depending on experience
- Number of hours are negotiable depending on personal circumstances (30-40 hours permanent contract)
- MUST be a Registered Nurse with NMC PIN
- Paediatric experience desirable but not essential
- Good understanding of quality community services
- Will ideally have experience in supporting young people with conditions such as; Tracheostomy, ABI, Spinal Injuries, Challenging Behaviours, ventilators, PEG, oxygen and personal care.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Must have exceptional skills in writing detailed care plans and carrying out structured observations
- Participate in clinical client assessments for new referrals and existing clients, undertake and advise in relation to risk assessments relevant to each client and their individual situation.
- Excellent knowledge of CQC legislation and implement the relevant changes to ensure the best practises are being followed
- Monitor staff competencies, working collaboratively with the community based management team
- Conduct regular client reviews and respond accordingly to concerns and changes in needs.
- Build lasting professional relationships, attend and participate in multi-disciplinary meetings in relation to clients care.
- Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be a self-starter who can hit the ground running
- Due to the nature of this post being out on the field, a full UK driving license is essential.
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on 01628 630104 for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
“Lead Nurse”, “Clinical Lead”, “community nurse”, “clinical manager” “senior nurse”, “neurological”, “brain injury”, “physical disabilities”, “spinal injury”, “rgn”, “general nursing”, “paediatric”, “complex needs”, “complex care”
150 total views, 8 today