Full-Time Clinical Lead
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
CLINICAL LEAD WANTED – SUPERNUMERARY HOURS – £19/20 – LOVELY HOME
We are currently working on behalf of a well-established care group who pride themselves on the high-quality person-centered care they deliver within all their Homes.
What are they looking for?
- Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
- Exceptional clinical skills and experience
- You will be required to work under pressure and be able to build relationships
- Experience in managing staff teams
- Relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Deciding and initiating action
- Passionate about delivering person centred care
The successful applicant will;
- Have a proven track record managing teams in an elderly care environment
- Dementia experience
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have an active NMC Nursing Pin
- Have a clean DBS
- Ensuring quality of care for Residents
- Strong clinical skills and experience
- 40 Hours
- Supernumerary hours
- Increasing standards of care and kindness
- Operating efficiency
- Maintaining clear and accurate medication records
- Provide valuable support, to the team around you
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Yasmin Franklin on 07411 240 549 or alternatively send me your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Dementia, Nurse, Clinical Lead, Cornwall, Nursing Home, RGN, RMN, Nursing Home Nurse, Senior Nurse, South West.
1573 total views, 4 today