Full-Time Children’s Registered Manager (Learning Disabilities)
Domus are seeking an experienced OFSTED Registered Children’s Home Manager to join a reputable care provider that supports Children with Autism and Learning Disabilities.
The home is currently Outstanding with Ofsted and has achieved Autism Accreditation from the National Autistic Society in 2019.
- Required education – Level 5 Diploma or NVQ Level 5 Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Good understanding of the children’s home regulations.
- Experience managing a home with children or young adults with autism and multiple learning disabilities, who may display challenging behaviour
- Minimum 3 years or more of experience working as a Deputy Manager in children’s residential care and 6 years of working in a similar support environment
- Desirable: 2 years’ experience working as a registered manager.
- Good written and spoken English
- Good computer skills – proficient in windows office and emails.
- Experience and ability to with a range of young people’s needs.
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team to create a positive and successful culture.
- Ability to provide consistency of care and support to the young people
- Experience of working with external professional and holding multidisciplinary meetings at all levels
- Experience of leading safeguarding.
- Team Leading – supervising and line managing.
- Meeting regulations, company policy and health and safety requirements for a registered children’s home.
- Running a successful staff team and all day to day operations of the home
- Ensuring the highest standards of care in relation to the children’s physical, behavioural and emotional needs.
- Supporting young people to achieve outstanding outcomes. To engage in their favourite things and try new activities at home and also outdoor activities. These include swimming and going on annual vacation.
- Providing high quality care to young people (including personal care)
Benefits for you:
- Bonus structure based on performance. – Ofsted, occupancy and staff turnover.
- Opportunity to work for a well-known care organisation, in an Outstanding and autism accredited service.
- Fully funded induction and in-house training
- Pension Scheme
- Funded diploma qualifications
- Excellent opportunity for develop within a growing company
- Loyalty bonus scheme – Additional AL and Bonus.
- Full access to 100s of savings and offers available to staff including through the company benefit scheme (½ price cinema tickets, 6 % off 20,000 high-street shops, Free Mobile Insurance, Free Tastecard, Save over £300 per year on an Oyster card.)
If you are interested in the above position call Michael on 01628 630104 or email an up to date CV to email@example.com quoting reference JH-RM-8342.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
Key Words: Childrens Registered Manager, Childrens Home Manager, Service Manager, Care Manager, Raynes Park, South West London, OFSTED, Health and Social Care, Learning Disabilities.
96 total views, 3 today