Full-Time Children’s Home Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Children’s Home Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a proven Registered Manager to run a Childrens Home for this well-established care provider. We are working on behalf of this great company, who already have a great reputation for giving exceptional standards of care for Children. This is a great opportunity and does require a Manager with proven Ofsted experience and developing a team!!
The main responsibilities of the Children’s Home Manager include:
– To ensure that the Home meets the high standards set out by the company and strive for outstanding with Ofsted.
– Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
– Developing the team.
– Ensuring that budgets are managed effectively and the use of finances is properly monitored.
The key skills and experience required for the Children’s Home Manager include:
– NVQ 4 in Caring for Children & Young People (actual or in progress) or equivalent, level 5 would be a bonus.
– A proven track record of successfully managing similar childcare facilities.
– Strong staff management and budgetary skills.
– An ability to communicate effectively on all levels with internal and external bodies.
– A strong familiarity in working towards Ofsted standards and outcomes.
Previously successful candidates have worked as a Registered Manager/ Home Manager within a Children’s Residential setting.
If you are interested in this Children’s Home Manager role then please forward your up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 01628630104 to discuss things further.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key words – Childrens Home, Residential, Oldham, OFSTED, Home Manager, Manchester
841 total views, 1 today