Full-Time Children’s Home Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Children’s Home Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a proven Registered Manager to commission and run a Children’s Home for this well-established care provider. This is a fantastic opportunity to really take ownership of a small children’s home and develop the service how you like.
We are working on behalf of this great company, who already have a great reputation for giving exceptional standards of care for Children. They care deeply about the future of the children within their services and want to continue to achieve outstanding results. As a company they focus on Therapeutic care and support for the children.
This is a great opportunity and does require a Children’s Home Manager with proven Ofsted experience and running a team!! They would consider a Deputy Manager who is ready to step up!
The main responsibilities of the Children’s Home Manager include:
– To ensure that the Home meets the high standards set out by the company and strive for outstanding with Ofsted.
– Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
– Ensuring that budgets are managed effectively and the use of finances is properly monitored.
– Recruitment and supervision of staff
– You must be able to communicate effectively with children and young people
– Ensure effective working relationships with all relevant Local Authority staff
The key skills and experience required for the Children’s Home Manager include:
– NVQ 5 in Caring for Children & Young People (actual or in progress) or equivalent, level 3 and 4 would be acceptable.
– A proven track record of successfully managing similar childcare facilities.
– Strong staff management and budgetary skills.
– An ability to communicate effectively on all levels with internal and external bodies.
– A strong familiarity in working towards Ofsted standards and outcomes.
– Would consider Deputy with strong management experience and at least 2 years in this position
– Competitive salary
– Stakeholder pension
– Ongoing Training opportunities
– Employee framework – helping with promotion and development
– Staff recognition every month (vouchers are given out)
– Holiday 33 days a year including bank holiday
Previously successful candidates have worked as a Registered Manager/ Deputy/ Home Manager within a Children’s Residential setting.
If you are interested in this Children’s Home manager role then please forward your up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 01628630104 to discuss things further.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key words: Children’s home manager, deputy children home manager, Ofsted, Home Manager, Children, EBD, Bedford, Bedfordshire, Registered Manager, Registered Children’s Manager
1231 total views, 3 today