Full-Time Children’s Home Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Childrens Home Manager
Are you a Home Manager looking for a company who has the same values and ethics you have towards Childrens outcomes? If so, this could be the exciting change and opportunity you’ve been looking for!! I am working with a great client who look after their staff and really invest in the children they care for. There is a focus on EBD/SEMH within this service and as such this company have a well-established clinical team. This opportunity also comes with great benefits and really is an opportunity not to be missed!!
The main responsibilities of the Childrens Home Manager include:
- To ensure that the Home meets the high standards set out by the company and strive for outstanding with Ofsted.
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
- Developing the team.
- Networking and developing relationships to ensure occupancy levels of service.
The key skills and experience required for the Childrens Home Manager include:
- NVQ 4 in Caring for Children & Young People (actual or in progress) or equivalent, level 5 would be a bonus.
- A proven track record of successfully managing similar Children’s Residential facilities.
- Strong staff management.
- An ability to communicate effectively on all levels with internal and external bodies.
- A strong familiarity in working towards Ofsted standards and outcomes.
Previously successful candidates have worked as a Registered Manager/ Home Manager within a Children’s Residential setting.
If you are interested in this Children’s Home manager role then please forward your up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 01628630104 to discuss things further.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
799 total views, 4 today