Full-Time Charge Nurse
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I am recruiting for a Charge Nurse for a specialist mental health facility for adults in various settings (a Female PICU, Rehab and a High Dependency Unit), with increased focus on psychology led treatments. I am looking for a qualified nurse with management experience to provide proactive and visible clinical leadership to the Hospital throughout the duration of the day shift.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and outcomes focused team in a service that has introduced class leading process’ over the past year and prides itself on the quality of care its providing alongside fantastic company culture.
Key Responsibilities of a Charge Nurse:
- Leading the nursing team, delegating work, organising rotas on an equitable basis and ensuring appropriate skill and grade mix
- Responsible for overall staffing arrangements in line with nursing rotas organising the most effective use of manpower and skill mix within available resources.
- Ensure that nursing staff adhere to the NMC Code of Conduct.
- Provide strong and robust leadership in the clinical environment using the core skills of facilitation, negotiation, conflict resolution, teaching and delegation.
- Develop a coaching culture within the clinical environment.
- Support the implementation of clinical and corporate governance for the management of patient information.
- You will be responsible for leading the Nursing team to ensure the delivery of an excellent standard of care, which promotes independence and dignity and positively enhances the lives of individuals in our care.
To be considered for this Charge Nurse opportunity it is essential you have:
- Excellent managerial & leadership experience
- Nursing qualification and current NMC registration
- Strong Clinical experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of working as a nurse in a Mental Health setting.
- You must be RMN or RNLD or RGN qualified or desirably dual (RMN/RGN) qualified with a strong proven background of working in mental health.
- You must have outstanding communication skills, excellent clinical skills and be motivated to offer the highest standards of care.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104 or send an up-to-date copy of your CV to Nichole.Wheeler@domusrecruitment.com
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
732 total views, 3 today