Full-Time Charge Nurse
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
A leading independent healthcare provider that I am working with is looking for an experienced Charge Nurse to manage an inpatient ward within one of their private clinics in South Manchester.
As the Charge Nurse your daily duties include:
- Responsibility for day to day management of the Ward
- Providing clinical leadership and support clinical staff to deliver best practice at all times
- Adhering to NMC Code of professional Conduct.
- Maintaining the financial budget
Skills and experience required as the Charge Nurse include:
- Being RGN qualified with a current NMC PIN
- Having proven leadership skills
- Experience working in an acute healthcare setting in a Senior Registered Nurse post or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills
- Being a great team player, who is both supportive and approachable
- Ensure the quality of clinical care delivered meets the national minimum standards and CQC standards
Salary – £30,000 – £34,000
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum increasing up to 30 days with long service
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Nationwide Gym discounts & Online Fitness Classes
- Continuing professional development and training opportunities
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on 07792899469 for more information.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
1159 total views, 2 today