Full-Time Case Leader – Complex Care
An exciting new opportunity with a national care provider that provide home care services to adults, children and young people with physical disabilities, learning disabilities and associated mental health conditions.
This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent, experienced Case Leader to join their established team of professionals. They pride themselves in delivering high standards of care across the country, using a person centered approach. This is a very exciting time to join the company!
The Case Leader role is community based, it is important the individual has strong planning skills and can operate autonomously as well as being part of the team.
- Undertake initial client assessments for new referrals and changes to needs.
- To conduct relevant and dynamic risk assessments for each element of our support activity
- Lead on Care Planning, Involving the client, family, and professionals where relevant.
- Proactively manage situations that could de-stabilise a care support package.
- Conduct regular, cyclic client reviews and respond accordingly to concerns and changes in needs.
- Attend and participate in multi-disciplinary meetings in relation to your clients.
- Monitor and maintain records in the client’s home.
- Monitor and observe staff performance and coach improvement where appropriate.
- Identify any additional client specific training to further support development.
- Participate in the service’s emergency On-Call service on a 1 week on 1 week off rota basis.
Your weekly work pattern will be flexible in order to monitor our service delivery. For example staff providing support overnight and at weekends will require observations on care practice. In addition clients who we support in school will need engagement during school hours.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has previous experience and expertise in supporting individuals with complex health needs with at least one of the following conditions; Tracheostomy, ABI, Spinal Injuries, Challenging Behaviours, Ventilators, PEG, Communication Devices.
- Experience in engaging with clients promoting goals and measuring outcomes.
- Is responsive with excellent planning skills being able to multi task effectively.
- Professionally manages conflict to find acceptable solutions for all parties.
- Able to build lasting professional relationships.
- Experienced in leading a community-based staff team.
Full Time hours are 40 per week however this role requires just 30-35 hours a week.
Salary: £20,000 – £24,000 pro rata (Circa 17-18k)
If you are interested or perhaps know someone who might be interested, please email an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 01628 630104.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key Words: “Learning disability Deputy Manager”, “Residential Deputy Manager”, “Care Home Deputy Manager”, Deputy Care Home Manager”, “Deputy Learning Disability Manager”, “learning disability”, “Supported Living Deputy Manager” “Deputy Supported Living Manager”, Complex Care
255 total views, 4 today