Full-Time Care Manager to become Registered Manager
A reputable domiciliary care provider that requires a Care Manager for their services in the Wandsworth area.
- The client is a fantastic domiciliary company and is continuously growing.
- They are a well-known franchise with a great reputation.
- They put their Carers and clients first to ensure that the quality is as high as it can be.
The role for the Care Manager:
- This is a branch which is established and looking to grow and expand into the surrounding areas.
- They currently provide 1000 hours of care per week.
- They specialise in the private sector.
- You will also be responsible for maintaining good levels of training & staff development.
- The role is full time.
- Free parking.
- Bonuses and above market rate salary.
- You will have experience in the domiciliary care sector before.
- You will have been in at least one managerial position before.
- You will have NVQ Level 5 or working towards it.
- You will be a leader who works with their team rather than delegating.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce on 01706 827828 or email email@example.com
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
394 total views, 11 today