Full-Time Care Home Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are currently working on behalf of a fantastic family run organisation specialising in elderly, dementia. They are looking for a home manager for their 35 bedded care home in Lincoln.
What are they looking for?
- You might be an experienced Home manager looking for a new challenge within a smaller home
- Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
- You will be required to work under pressure and be able to build relationships
- Experience in managing staff teams
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Deciding and initiating action
The successful applicant will;
- Have a proven track record managing teams in an elderly care environment
- Have a clean DBS
- You will have experience of managing a Nursing/ Residential home for a minimum of 2+years
- Track record of ‘Good’ CQC reports
- Ensuring quality of care for Residents
- Hold an NVQ level 5
- 40 hours per week
- Increasing standards of care and kindness
- Increasing occupancy and profitability
- Operating efficiency
- Maintaining clear and accurate medication records
- Provide valuable support, to the team around you
- Knowledge and experience with CQC and DOLs
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Samantha Seddon on 01706 827 828 or alternatively send me your CV via email Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Dementia, Nurse, Home Manager, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Chesterfield, worksop, Loughborough, Northampton, Lincoln, Newark-on-trent
1615 total views, 6 today