Full-Time Care Home Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Care Home Manager Wanted, Worcestershire Interviewing Immediately!
We are currently working on behalf of a well-established care group who pride themselves on the high-quality person-centered care they deliver within all their Homes. A Large service needs a reputable manager to ensure smooth running of the home is continued.
What are they looking for?
- You might be an experienced Home manager looking for a new challenge
- Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
- Experience managing staff teams
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Deciding and initiating action
- Excellent leadership and knowledge of the market
The successful applicant will;
- Have a proven track record managing teams in an elderly care environment
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- Ensuring quality of care for Residents
- Hold an NVQ level 5
- Have experience managing a Large residential home
- Hold at least 4/5 years’ experience managing a service
- Up to £50k+ per annum
- 40 hours per week
- 28 Days Holiday
- Million-pound home refurbishment
- Flexible hours
- Good reputation in the area
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Lauren Delaney on 01706 827 828 or alternatively send me your CV via email email@example.com
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Home Manager, Redditch, Worcestershire, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Residential Manager, Care Home Manager, Deputy Care Manager
1026 total views, 1 today